My Guide Website?
Sóller: Boat Trip to Sa Calobra and Torrent de Pareis135 Reviews
Set sail on a scenic boat trip to Sa Calobra and the Torrent de Pareis. Swim, hike, and explore freely.
- Take in panoramic views of cliffs and caves
- Swim in beaches with crystal-clear waters
- Walk through the Torrent de Pareis
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore freely
DescriptionSpend a day swimming, hiking, and exploring freely on this boat excursion from Sóller to Sa Calobra and the Torrent de Pareis. Optionally, stop at a restaurant to enjoy local foods. Meet at the Port of Sóller to start your excursion. After voucher check, board the boat and enjoy the scenic route to Sa Calobra, a natural beach with crystal water in the middle of the Sierra of Tramontana. After an approximately 1-hour boat ride, arrive in Sa Calobra. From here, spend your time freely. Swim, eat at one of the restaurants, and, if you like hiking, enjoy some of the routes around the Torrent de Pareis. Later, board the boat again and head back to the Port of Sóller for drop-off. Choose to return either at 1:45 PM or 4:40 PM.
IncludesBoat excursion Free time in Sa Calobra
- In the case of bad weather, you will be offered a refund If you take the boat in the morning, you will have more time to explore Calobra; if you take the boat in the afternoon, you will have a bit less time The return boat leaves Sa Calobra at 1:45 PM and 4:30 PM until the end of April, and at 1:45 PM and 4:40 PM until October for a drop-off back at the port