Valldemosa and Soller Day Tour with Tram and Bus33 Reviews
Visit 2 of the most beautiful places on Mallorca: Valldemosa and Soller Valley. See the port and main square, as well as artwork and modernist design, while in Soller. Then explore Valldemosa on your own, making certain to visit the Carthusian Monastery.
- Take a tram ride from Soller to Puerto Soller
- Enjoy dramatic views of the western coast of Mallorca
- Enjoy a stroll around Valldemosa
- Visit the Carthusian Monastery and find out about its famous guests
DescriptionSpend a full day exploring northern Mallorca with a visit to the Soller Valley and Valldemosa. Begin by driving to the mountains of Soller Valley and then taking a walk to the train station where you will see an exhibition featuring ceramics from Picasso and paintings from Miro. Stroll around Soller, admiring the main square, the modernist façade of the church, and the house of Can Prunera. Take a tram to the Port of Soller where you will learn about its history, then enjoy free time to get lunch somewhere in the area. Continue along mountain roads, passing the Llucalcari, Deia, and La Foradada, stopping along the way for photos. Finally, arrive in the village of Valldemosa for an 80-minute visit. Consider seeing the Carthusian Monastery, or taking a break for coffee, before beginning your return trip.
IncludesReturn transport by coach Guide Tram ride Travel insurance Food and drinks
- Pick-up is provided at several points, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be given the supplier email. Please then send an email with your booking number and with the name of your hotel, in order to confirm the pick-up point and time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability