Full-Day Canyoning Tour
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn how to jump and abseil down the canyons of Mallorca
- Perfect rope work and techniques
- Hike through the mountains of Mallorca
- Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of jumping off rocks up to 8 meters high
- Follow the natural path of a river in the mountains of Mallorca
DescriptionExperience the thills of canyoning in Mallorca on a full-day adventure tour for all levels of ability. Mallorca boasts Europe’s top canyon, offering high levels of water in the peak winter months. Following a pick-up by small minibus from your hotel at 08:00, transfer to the canyon, depending on the location selected. The canyons are in the mountains, and are available for all levels of experience, including complete beginners. Upon arrival, a guide will kit you out with all the safety equipment, including wet suits and helmets, and give you a thorough briefing on what to expect. You will be following the natural path of a river, walking, climbing, jumping, and abseiling over rocks along the way. The walk to the canyon can be anything from 30 minutes to an hour, taking in the spectacular scenery at the heart of the Island as you climb. Your guide will describe the flora and fauna as you go. In peak season, enjoy sliding off rocks into pools of water, and perfect the correct technique to jump from heights of between 3 and 8 meters. You will also be taught how to abseil and handle ropes to lower yourself into running water. Nobody is ever forced to jump or abseil if they don’t feel comfortable, and guides are fully qualified to provide back-up at all times.
IncludesFully qualified guides Transportation Liability insurance Safety equipment and kit Food and drinks Accident insurance Tips and personal expenses
- If you would like to bring a waterproof camera this is not a problem, but the supplier takes no responsibility for loss or any damage that may occur • Tour is suitable for all levels and no prior experience is required
- For safety reasons, all jewelry should be removed and other valuables should be left at home or in your hotel • You must bring any medication you are taking, regardless of whether you feel it is necessary • Please wear a good pair of shoes that offer full foot cover, such as trainers that can get wet. Also, bring a change of footwear for later. Open shoes and flip flops are not acceptable. If you don’t have suitable shoes, please provide your shoe size and the supplier will see what they can do to help
- Remember to bring sun cream, water, and a full lunch. At least one waterproof item, such as a chocolate bar or crisps is recommended
- Please take out accident insurance
- Note that the canyons can be dry in the summer. Peak canyoning is October-May
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
Casal SollericPalma-Old-Town, Greater Palma
Handsome 18th century Baroque building now an exhibition centre for contemporary art................
Torrent de Pareis Full-Day Trek
Get back to nature in the Tramuntana mountains and hike the famous Torrent de Pareis gorge. Enjoy incredible views of the steep canyon walls on an approximate 5-hour trekFrom €59.90
Mallorca HikingIsland-wide, Mallorca
Mallorca Hiking organises walking tours on Mallorca. You can either join one of their scheduled group activities (max. 8 people!), or they'll organise a trip just for you
Palma Private Guided Walking Tour
Explore Palma at your own pace with a private licensed guide. Personalize the tour to suit your pace and preferences as you stroll through the Old Town exploring the stat33 ReviewsFrom €235.00
From Palma de Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the thrill of sailing from the port of Palma to the beautiful La Cueva Verde. Savor romantic time on-board a luxury catamaran.20 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Palma AquariumCan-Pastilla, Greater Palma
You'll never forget your visit to the Palma Aquarium in Mallorca, but to get the most out of it, you must set aside at least half a day................
4.5-Hour Formula Car Tour
Discover Mallorca in a very different way! Enjoy a unique outdoor experience on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana with spectacular views of Mallorca with a formula ca14 ReviewsFrom €86.40