Full-Day Sky to Sea Adventure Tour
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get off the usual tourist trail on an old mail path in the Tramuntana Mountains
- Discover beaches that only locals know about
- Enjoy a typical Mallorcan picnic lunch far off the tourist trail
- Learn about the Mediterranean way of life and laid-back vibe
- Marvel at the Arabic influences of the Serra de Tramuntana
- Take a dip in the sea and laze in the sun
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of the busy towns and resorts of Mallorca on a full-day adventure tour in the Tramuntana Mountains. Meet on Plaza de España in Palma de Mallorca for the local bus transfer into the mountains of Mallorca’s west coast. Then, hike a historic path, once used by postmen to go from village to village. Learn about the native plants of the Mediterranean, and enjoy panoramic views from the mountaintop. Discover the Arabic influences of the Serra de Tramuntana, and visit beauty spots that only the locals know about. The walk is fairly easy-going and along a marked trail. It will take approximately 3 hours (including stops), and includes elevations of 300 meters up and 400 meters downhill. Find a hidden beach far off the tourist trail. Laze in the sun and sea with the locals. Feast on a typical Mallorcan lunch of empanadas and cocas de trampò. Taste some delicious desserts, such as ensaimada or agatò with almonds. In the summer months, you can work off the calories with a dip in the sea. In the winter, lie out in the sun and soak up the easy Mediterranean vibe. Board a local bus in the afternoon for the return transfer to Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Lunch with one drink (for example beer, orange juice or water) Local transportation fees
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers, but trekking shoes are recommended)
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel and a bottle of water • Bring a snorkeling mask if you want to spot the sea life
- This is a child-friendly tour
- This tour involves a 3-hour walk in the mountains. It will take approximately 3 hours (including stops) and is a total of 10 kilometers long, with elevations of 300 meters up and almost 400 meters down
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge but you are encouraged to have a wearable baby carrier. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Sa CalobraEscorca, West Coast
Sa Calobra lies in a truly stunning area of Mallorca, at the edge of the sea, and at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains. It has a small beach which can be overcrowded
- Best Seller
Alcudia and Formentor: CityXperience Bus and Boat Tour
Enjoy a full day excursion by land and sea. Discover Alcudia and its market. Let yourself be surprised by the magical beauty and landscapes of the Formentor Cape.From €35.00
Cabrera National ParkColonia-de-Sant-Jordi, South Coast
The Cabrera National Park is located about 10 kilometres off the extreme southern tip of Mallorca, at Cape Salinas. The full title of the Park is "The Cabrera Archipelago
Private Hot Air Balloon Ride
Enjoy a romantic hot air balloon flight along the Mallorcan coastline, on a private trip just for you and your partner. Make memories that will last forever as you sip chFrom €600.00
Cruceros CormoranPeguera, Calvià
View Mallorca's beautiful south west coast, and amazing underwater views in comfort from these modern boats................
1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight in Mallorca
Experience the fascinating feeling of floating in the air and see the wonderful island of Mallorca from the air.1 ReviewsFrom €160.00
2.5-Hour Formula Car Tour
Discover Mallorca in a very different way! Enjoy a unique outdoor experience on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana with spectacular views of Mallorca with a formula ca12 ReviewsFrom €62.40