Morning Shopping Tour
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover family-owned shops that sell handcrafted local goods
- Shop for authentic Mallorcan pearls, wicker products and lovely pottery
- Enjoy a much-loved local sandwich, known as a llonguet
DescriptionVisit shops that have been around for more than a century, many of which are still family-owned and specialize in goods made in Mallorca. Your first stop on the 3-hour tour is at a pearl shop. Learn why Mallorcan pearls are so popular. Stop to see the varieties of traditional baskets and other wicker products made locally. Walk along the narrow streets to a footwear store to learn about local shoe varieites. Visit a pottery shop where you'll discover items made at a factory that has been run by the same family for 5 generations. Stop at one of the oldest bakeries in town to taste the famous llonguet, the Mallorcan sandwich made with sobrassada or cheese.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide A typical Mallorca snack (such as a llonguet) Additional food and drinks
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- You will be in a small group, with a maximum of 9 people
- Vegetarians and some other dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please notify the local tour operator in advance
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate
- Children under the age of 6 years are allowed to join the tour free of charge. Please inform the local tour operator at the time of booking if you are bringing a child under 6 years
- The itinerary is subject to change. As most of the shops visited are small, family-owned businesses, they sometimes unexpectedly close or alter their hours for the day. In such a case, other nearby shops or attractions will be visitied that keep with the theme and essence of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
Casal SollericPalma-Old-Town, Greater Palma
Handsome 18th century Baroque building now an exhibition centre for contemporary art................
Torrent de Pareis Full-Day Trek
Get back to nature in the Tramuntana mountains and hike the famous Torrent de Pareis gorge. Enjoy incredible views of the steep canyon walls on an approximate 5-hour trekFrom €59.90
Mallorca HikingIsland-wide, Mallorca
Mallorca Hiking organises walking tours on Mallorca. You can either join one of their scheduled group activities (max. 8 people!), or they'll organise a trip just for you
Palma Private Guided Walking Tour
Explore Palma at your own pace with a private licensed guide. Personalize the tour to suit your pace and preferences as you stroll through the Old Town exploring the stat33 ReviewsFrom €235.00
From Palma de Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the thrill of sailing from the port of Palma to the beautiful La Cueva Verde. Savor romantic time on-board a luxury catamaran.20 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Palma AquariumCan-Pastilla, Greater Palma
You'll never forget your visit to the Palma Aquarium in Mallorca, but to get the most out of it, you must set aside at least half a day................
4.5-Hour Formula Car Tour
Discover Mallorca in a very different way! Enjoy a unique outdoor experience on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana with spectacular views of Mallorca with a formula ca14 ReviewsFrom €86.40