Morning Shopping Tour
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover family-owned shops that sell handcrafted local goods
- Shop for authentic Mallorcan pearls, wicker products and lovely pottery
- Enjoy a much-loved local sandwich, known as a llonguet
DescriptionVisit shops that have been around for more than a century, many of which are still family-owned and specialize in goods made in Mallorca. Your first stop on the 3-hour tour is at a pearl shop. Learn why Mallorcan pearls are so popular. Stop to see the varieties of traditional baskets and other wicker products made locally. Walk along the narrow streets to a footwear store to learn about local shoe varieites. Visit a pottery shop where you'll discover items made at a factory that has been run by the same family for 5 generations. Stop at one of the oldest bakeries in town to taste the famous llonguet, the Mallorcan sandwich made with sobrassada or cheese.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide A typical Mallorca snack (such as a llonguet) Additional food and drinks
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- You will be in a small group, with a maximum of 9 people
- Vegetarians and some other dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please notify the local tour operator in advance
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate
- Children under the age of 6 years are allowed to join the tour free of charge. Please inform the local tour operator at the time of booking if you are bringing a child under 6 years
- The itinerary is subject to change. As most of the shops visited are small, family-owned businesses, they sometimes unexpectedly close or alter their hours for the day. In such a case, other nearby shops or attractions will be visitied that keep with the theme and essence of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Sa CalobraEscorca, West Coast
Sa Calobra lies in a truly stunning area of Mallorca, at the edge of the sea, and at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains. It has a small beach which can be overcrowded
- Best Seller
Alcudia and Formentor: CityXperience Bus and Boat Tour
Enjoy a full day excursion by land and sea. Discover Alcudia and its market. Let yourself be surprised by the magical beauty and landscapes of the Formentor Cape.From €35.00
Cabrera National ParkColonia-de-Sant-Jordi, South Coast
The Cabrera National Park is located about 10 kilometres off the extreme southern tip of Mallorca, at Cape Salinas. The full title of the Park is "The Cabrera Archipelago
Private Hot Air Balloon Ride
Enjoy a romantic hot air balloon flight along the Mallorcan coastline, on a private trip just for you and your partner. Make memories that will last forever as you sip chFrom €600.00
Cruceros CormoranPeguera, Calvià
View Mallorca's beautiful south west coast, and amazing underwater views in comfort from these modern boats................
1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight in Mallorca
Experience the fascinating feeling of floating in the air and see the wonderful island of Mallorca from the air.1 ReviewsFrom €160.00
2.5-Hour Formula Car Tour
Discover Mallorca in a very different way! Enjoy a unique outdoor experience on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana with spectacular views of Mallorca with a formula ca12 ReviewsFrom €62.40