Scooter Rental in Mallorca
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Rent a scooter in Mallorca and travel around the island the way the locals do
- Explore a new side of the island, passing through picturesque landscapes and sleepy towns
- Enjoy the peace of mind of great insurance packages
- Take advantage of the 5 office locations on Mallorca, making it easy to find a scooter and get on the road
- Ride high-quality, reliable scooters, including 125cc models
DescriptionThe best way to explore the island of Mallorca is the way the locals do: on your very own scooter. Hop on a scooter and make your own way along picturesque roads. With high-quality scooters at 5 separate locations on the island, it's easy to see the best Mallorca has to offer. Scooter rental is ideal for those who want to explore more of the island and its beautiful landscapes and scenery and don’t want the hassle of dealing with taxis or public transport. You can choose between a variety of scooters, and enjoy the peace of mind of having full insurance. All of the scooters are high-quality vehicles and come with reliable service wherever you are on the island. Discover a whole new side to Mallorca as you explore the island with ease. Get up into the hills, head for hidden beaches, or just feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your arms as you explore the dusty winding roads through picturesque towns.
Includes125cc scooter rental for 1 person Insurance Helmet and lock Road assistance Map of the island Second helmet (optional) Full Insurance (optional) Delivery / Pick-up service (optional with an extra payment of EUR 20)
- Reservation required 24 hours in advance
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years of age and car driver's license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years. Or you must be at least 18 years of age with a motorcycle license.
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
- Minimum of 2 people per group
- EUR 150 deposit required
- Please note that the number booked refers to the number of scooters that you will rent and not the number of participants
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not an EU driving license, you will need an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Torrent de Pareis Full-Day Trek
Get back to nature in the Tramuntana mountains and hike the famous Torrent de Pareis gorge. Enjoy incredible views of the steep canyon walls on an approximate 5-hour trekFrom €59.90
Pirates Adventure Show Tickets with Dinner
Spend your evening in the pirate world and enjoy a fantastic dinner show in Magaluf, Majorca The Pirates Adventure offers spectacular entertainment with world-class acrobFrom €77.00
Palma Tour with Wine and Tapas Tasting
Discover Mallorca's culinary side and treat yourself to some of the best Spanish products on a tour through the old town. Try traditional tapas, local wine, olive oils, a9 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Espai d'art Miquela NicolauFelanitx, Inland
A refurbished 19th century house in Felanitx, south east Mallorca is home to this contemporary art gallery, opened in 2006................
Jungle ParcSanta-Ponca, Calvià
Jungle Parc is an outdoor adventure park offering thrills for the whole family on high-rope courses in the trees on a 9 hectare site in Santa Ponça. Naturally, a great
Snorkeling in a Beautiful Nature Reserve
Discover a new world and forget everything else! Snorkeling is very easy and an unforgettable experience for everyone who loves to be in the water.56 ReviewsFrom €34.90
- Best Seller
5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
See the beautiful coastline of Mallorca on your way to Dragonera Island, a protected natural park. Explore the island's caves and natural beauty, take a swimming stop, an102 ReviewsFrom €35.00