My Guide Website?
From Mallorca: Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Ticket to Menorca8 Reviews
Visit Mallorca's neighboring island of Menorca, a biosphere reserve since 1993. Take a same-day round-trip fast ferry journey from the port of Alcudia and discover Menorca's beaches and landscapes.
- Taste local cuisine and explore the streets in the port town of Ciutadella
- Plan your itinerary in advance and be sure to see what most interests you
- Set sail for Mallorca's neighboring island of Menorca with this round-tip ticket
- Sit back and relax on one of the island's many picturesque beaches or coves
- Enjoy the convenience of having your own vehicle on Menorca (if add-on selected)
DescriptionDuring your trip to Mallorca, don't miss the chance to discover the nearby island of Menorca. Book a round-trip ferry ticket from the port of Alcudia and spend a day exploring Menorca's towns and landscapes at your own pace. Set sail from the port of Alcudia (Majorca) and head to the port of Ciudadela (Menorca). Disembark and get ready to discover the island's picturesque towns, majestic beaches, and archaeological sites. Enjoy some local cuisine in Ciudadela and explore its beautiful streets. Either bring your own car (if the necessary add-on is selected) or rent one for the day once you arrive on the island. Plan your itinerary in advance to ensure you get the most out of your day trip to Menorca.
IncludesSame day return fast ferry ticket Car ticket (if add-on selected)
- The duration of the ferry ride is around 75 minutes The ticket is only valid for a same-day round-trip journey