My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour with Transfer284 Reviews
Cruise from Santa Ponsa or Paguera in a glass-bottomed boat with this dolphin watching ticket. Search for dolphins as they play and swim in their natural environment on this family-friendly tour.
- Feel the thrill of spotting dolphins as they play in their natural environment
- Check out the action in the underwater world from the submerged windows
- Get the perfect tan in the catamaran's spacious solarium on the upper deck
- Enjoy the boat's onboard bar service rooms, and an entertainment area
- Look for Risso's dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and white-sided dolphins
DescriptionSail along the coastline while examining the underwater world from the submerged windows of a glass-bottomed boat with this dolphin-watching ticket. Stop for a refreshing swim in crystal blue waters. Board your boat from a variety of locations on the southern Mallorcan coastline. Settle in on the boat which is equipped with a bar, service rooms, and an entertainment area. Soak in some sun in the spacious solarium on the upper deck. Head to the lower deck to view the underwater world through the semi-submerged panoramic windows. Look for 21 species of marine mammals, including Risso's dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and white-sided dolphins. Let your captain steer you to where the dolphins are most active so you have the best chance of seeing them frolic in the water. Return to your meeting point in at the end of your tour.
Includes3-hour boat tour Captain
- The local partner takes care to respect the environment, and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments
- The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislations