Best Small hotels in Cala Bona
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Small hotels in Mallorca range from family owned village hotels with only 4 or 5 rooms to the more formal surroundings of a 5 star converted manor house with 30 rooms, each with its own character.
The Gran Hotel Son Net at the foot of Galatzo mountain, the contemporary design Puro Hotel in old Palma, and the 8 room Sa Pedrissa near Deià are all small Mallorca hotels but could hardly be more different in character, while sharing a commitment to creating private and intimate environments where guests can feel special.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera