Best Things To Do in Mallorca
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
You’ll never be bored in Mallorca! While many people are happy to play in the sand and get a tan on this beautiful Mediterranean island, those wanting a bit more action can easily find things to do here, from action sports to marine zoos.
There are old villages, caves, and historic buildings to explore, as well as outdoor tours and adventure sports. You can go boating, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling until you know Mallorca better from the sea than you do from the land, or you can take to the skies in our perfect weather.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera