My Guide Website?
Alcudia: Museum Sa Bassa Blanca Entry Ticket6 Reviews
Immerse yourself in two large exhibitions with this entry ticket to Museum Sa Bassa Blanca. Stroll around outside to enjoy the extensive outdoor space, including a sculpture park.
- Discover Sa Bassa Blanca Museum's exhibitions
- Explore the Nins Collection in the Aljub space
- Marvel at artifacts from Nepal, Tibet, and Peru in the Sokrates space
- See contemporary work by Miguel Barceló, Gerhard Merz, and more
DescriptionPre-book your entry ticket to the Sa Bassa Blanca Museum and discover exhibition spaces such as Nins and Sokrates. Roam the museum’s scenic Granite Sculpture Park by artists Yannick and Ben Jakober and the magnificent Rose Garden. Fill yourself with wonder at the Nins Collection in the Aljub space, a unique selection of portraits of children dated between the 16th and 19th centuries. Make your way to the Sokrates space, an underground room resembling a Wunderkammer, or a so-called Chamber of Wonders, that features ancient artifacts from Nepal, Tibet, and Peru. See a fossil of a Pleistocene rhinoceros before a curtain of 10,000 crystals donated by the Swarovski family and marvel at works by contemporary masters such as Miguel Barceló, José María Sicilia, Gerhard Merz, and Jannis Kounellis. Step outside for fresh air in the large outdoor spaces where you can enjoy nature and discover monumental sculptures as well as the beautiful garden of old English roses, a pleasure for the five senses during the months of May and June.
- The galleries are closed from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, but the Sculpture Park and the Rose Garden remain open Last admission is 30 minutes before closing The museum has a bar/restaurant or you can bring your own meal; there are tables available