My Guide Website?
Alcudia: Sailing Yacht Excursion with Wine & Tapas153 Reviews
Enjoy a great sailing trip with a 14-metre sailing yacht. Start in Alcudia and sail along the beautiful coast of Mallorca. Explore idyllic bays and jump into the refreshingly cool crystal clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Discover the coast of Mallorca from the water and sail to secluded, idyllic bays that can only be reached by boat
- Sail out to sea on an exclusive yacht and swim and snorkel in the refreshing crystal clear waters
- Sit back and relax on board and enjoy a cool drink or, if you wish, take the wheel yourself
DescriptionSail along the coast of Mallorca and take the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water of a small, idyllic bay. Lean back and relax on board and enjoy the view of the silhouette of Mallorca. Sail a little further out to sea at noon with the right wind and explore the other side of the bay of Alcudia. If you wish, you can also take part in the action yourself and help actively or simply relax with a cool drink.
IncludesSailing tour on a 14-meter yacht Insurance Photos Snorkeling gear Stand-up paddle Fresh tapas, Prawns, tortillas, baguette with rucola, tomato mozzarella beer, wine, Cola, water, Prosecco
- No sailing skills are required. Children under the age of 4 are not allowed on board Safety vests for children are available onboard If it is windy, the sailing time will be 2.5 hours, if there is no wind, the boat will sail along the coast using the engine to find a nice nearby swimming spot