Andratx: South Mallorca Coastal Boat Tour with Snorkeling
Discover the wonders of Mallorca’s south coast on this boat tour from Andratx. Admire stunning coastal views, visit hidden coves, and snorkel with fish in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There’s also a stop for traditional paella.
- Enjoy a day of sailing on your own private boat
- Admire the stunning coastline of Mallorca
- Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel in search of fish
- Dine on a traditional paella lunch in Sant Elm
DescriptionMeet your captain at 10:00 AM in the exclusive port of Andratx and hop onboard your private boat for the day. Set sail towards the scenic Dragonera Island, passing through an array of beautiful coves along the way. Stop at the island and cool off from the heat with a swim in the crystal clear waters. Go snorkeling in search of colorful marine life, then get back on the boat for some sunbathing as you cruise north along the coast. Arrive at Sant Elm and visit a traditional restaurant for a delicious paella lunch (price not included). Admire stunning views while you eat, and soak up the charming atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
IncludesCaptain Boat insurance Fuel cost and cleaning fee Water Ice Life jacket Snorkeling equipment Lunch reservation Hotel pickup or drop-off The cost of lunch
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If it is raining, the tour will be rescheduled to another day • Please note, if the boat is unable to travel to Sant Elm (due to weather or sea conditions) the tour will go to Mini Folies, where your paella will be brought to the boat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY