My Guide Website?
Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca277 Reviews
Discover a whole host of amazing creatures at Marineland in Mallorca. Marvel at the spectacular dolphin, sea lion, and exotic birds shows, and watch sharks swim in an aquarium. Explore an aviary and simulated tropical rainforest and see what you can find.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Watch 7 dolphins put on a pulsating performance for your pleasure
- Discover the various talents of sea lions and exotic birds
- Explore the underwater world in 3 aquarium environments
- See flamingos and penguins in an aviary and penguin enclosure
- Find creatures of the rainforest in the Tropical House
DescriptionEnter Mallorca's magnificent Marineland, and spend an educational and fun day getting up close and personal with the ocean's most charming animals. Learn all about the park's dolphins and sea lions, and see them doing their thing in spectacular live shows. Visit the aquarium, aviary, and the Tropical House as well to discover the park's full range of charming creatures. Watch the 7 dolphins steal the show with 2 all-action displays every day showing exactly what these intelligent, elegant creatures are capable of. Take your time browsing the aquariums, where sharks and tropical fish glide around their fresh and saltwater environments. Admire flamingos and Humboldt penguins in the aviary, and spot iguanas, parrots, and poison frogs among the leafy trees of the simulated rainforest in the Tropical House. Let the children run loose in a newly refurbished playground between animal viewings.
IncludesEntry into the park 5 daily shows Free parking (obtain a ticket from the ticket desk)
- Please enter via the main gate (online tickets)
- Last entry into the park is at 12:45 PM