My Guide Website?
From Can Picafort: Dolphin Watching and Cave Boat Trip268 Reviews
Enjoy a boat tour from Can Picafort along the north coast of Mallorca with a maximum of 12 participants. Sail alongside playful dolphins, visit sea caves, and relax on the sandy Coll Baix Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sunrise on the horizon and cruise on the Mediterranean Sea
- Admire the natural beauty of sea caves along the northern coast of Mallorca
- Look for dolphins and other wild marine life splashing near the boat
- Relax on Es Coll Baix, a large virgin beach framed by striking grey cliffs
- Go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters of a cove accessible only by boat
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the north coast of Mallorca on this excursion from Can Picafort. Sail past stunning views of the Sierra de Tramuntana, swim in the clear waters of the Es Coll Baix, and smile at the dolphins' playful antics. Explore the waters by Cap de Pinar and a sea cave. Board your boat and sail to Cabo de Formentor, a UNESCO natural heritage site with views of the Sierra de Tramuntana. As you cruise, watch dolphins swimming, jumping, and diving in their natural habitat. If you choose the morning option, anticipate an incredible sunrise over the water. Next, pass through Cap de Pinar, an idyllic beach surrounded by nature. Head into a sea cave and admire the sunlight reflected on the rocks. Finally, go for a relaxing swim in Es Coll Baix, a beautiful cove with beautiful turquoise waters, before returning to Can Picafort.
IncludesTour guide Access to Es Coll Baix beach Snorkel mask Life vest Entrance to sea caves Music Water Gas
- This activity requires good weather to run Warm clothing is recommended at the beginning and end of the tourist season