My Guide Website?
From Colònia de San Jordi : Catamaran Cruise to Es Trenc447 Reviews
Cruise along the spectacular southeast coast of Mallorca by catamaran, and drop anchor in Cala Marmols or Es Caragol and Es Trenc. Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters while a delicious barbecue meal is prepared on board.
- Sail across the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Get spectacular views of the coastline as you pass Cap Salines
- Feast on delicious barbecue prepared on board the boat
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters off the coast of Mallorca
- Soak up the sun on beautiful beaches
DescriptionClimb aboard a catamaran and cruise from Colonia de Sant Jordi to the spectacular beach of Es Trenc on this guided cruise. Swim in turquoise waters, marvel at the beauty of nature, and enjoy a buffet meal for lunch. Sail silently across the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea and top up your tan in the sun. Soak up the ambiance of your surroundings as you pass the incomparable beach of Es Caragol and drop anchor again. Avail of the complimentary snorkel masks to look for the local marine life. Frolic in the turquoise waters just a few meters from an idyllic beach. Relax as the crew prepares a buffet meal of a selection of meats (chicken breast, skewers, and sausages), fresh salads, and delicious cake for dessert. Help yourself to soft drinks and mineral water during the whole trip, along with wines from Mallorca and sangria during the meal.
IncludesBuffet meal and drinks (soft drinks, Sangaria and wine) Catamaran tour Snorkeling mask (€10 deposit required) Water
- You can take a 5-hour morning cruise from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, or a 5-hour afternoon cruise from 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM For a vegetarian menu option, please contact the activity provider at least a day before the activity by email or by phone. The vegetarian menu will not be served if the service is not booked in advance Only card payments are accepted on board (American Express is not accepted)