My Guide Website?
From Puerto Pollença: Boat Cruise Ticket to Cap de Formentor33 Reviews
Relax in the comfort of a catamaran on a boat trip from Puerto Pollença to Cap Formentor with a guide. Discover the beauty of the north coast cliffs and enjoy free time on Formentor Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Pass by a century-old lighthouse, the highest lighthouse in the Balearic Islands
- Go swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters in a secluded cove
- Take in the spectacular views of the Mallorcan Northern Range
- Order drinks on board from the boat's well-stocked bar and relax as you cruise
- Bring your bike on board to explore around Formentor beach once you dock
DescriptionEmbark on a boat trip from Puerto Pollença and admire the beautiful landscapes of the northern mountain range of Mallorca. Take in the impressive cliffs, the old lighthouse, and the hidden Cala Murta as you sip on drinks on board. First, board the boat en route to the cape. As you reach Cape Formentor, marvel at its spectacular centenary lighthouse. Gaze at the massive cliffs where Eleonora’s falcon nests in the winter. If time permits, you'll then cross the cape to reach the beautiful Cala Figuera, and see the unique island of Colomer. On the way back, pass by Formentor beach where you will be able to disembark. Kick off your shoes and feel the sand as you stroll on the pine-clad beach. Then, take a dip in the hidden nature reserve cove at Cala Murta, accessible only by boat or trails from inland. Finally, board the boat again and take in the views of the mountains as you re-route through the waters. Take in the scenery from the water with a drink on board, available for purchase.
IncludesGuide/captain Round trip ticket
- You can bring your bicycle and food on board Return times run every day at 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM, and 4:30 PM