Mallorca: 4-Hour Eastern Coast Catamaran Cruise
Discover the small caves and beautiful beaches of the east coast of Mallorca on a comfortable glass-bottom catamaran.
- Enjoy a 4 hour cruise on a glass-bottom catamaran
- Marvel at the vibrant underwater world of the Mediterranean
- Discover hidden beaches and coves of the eastern coast of the island
DescriptionDepart from your chosen location on the east coast of Mallorca. Sail along the coastline, discovering the beautiful underwater world on a glass-bottom catamaran. See the beaches, caves, and coves of the east coast during the cruise. Sail from Porto Cristo to Cala Bona, passing by beautiful places such as the Pirates Cave, Cala Mendía, Cala Romántica, Cave of Cala Falcó, Cala Varques, Punta de n'Amer, among other beaches. At Cala Morlanda, stop for a short swim in the clear waters.
Includes4-hour cruise Transportation from your hotel Food and drinks
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Calas de Mallorca and Cala Romántica
- This tour is wheelchair accessible at the following piers if the sea weather is calm: Cala Millor and Sa Coma
- This tour is always wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Cala Bona and Porto Cristo
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY