My Guide Website?
Mallorca: 4-Hour Rock Climbing Adventure2 Reviews
Join this exciting adventure for a chance to rock climb in beautiful Mallorca, often considered one of Spain's best rock climbing locations. Learn tricks from your qualified guide as you pull yourself up to the top, and then have some fun abseiling down.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Have fun rock climbing in the beautiful crags of Mallorca
- Learn the trips and tricks of the trade from your qualified instructors
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel
DescriptionThe rock climbing in Mallorca is widely considered to be some of the best in Spain. Join this exciting tour with your friends or family and experience the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy getting picked up directly at your hotel, either for the morning tour at approximately 08:30, or for the afternoon tour at approximately 13:30. Arrive at your rock climbing venue in Mallorca and allow your qualified guide to help set you up in all the necessary equipment and go over the rules and regulations of rock climbing with you. Once you are suited up, begin your adventure. Let your guide help you with tips and advice, and summon all your arm and leg strength to pull yourself to the top. Once at the top, the real fun begins as you learn how to abseil back down to the ground. This exciting tour is a perfect choice for families and friends looking for an unusual adventure in the beautiful city of Mallorca.
IncludesServices of qualified guide All necessary equipment Round-trip transportation from hotel Insurance
- It is really important that you and your group have the following:
- Any medication the client is taking, regardless of whether they feel it necessary
- Shoes that offer foot covers, such as trainers (open shoes and flip flops are not acceptable)
- Sun cream, water and a small snack Feel free to bring a water camera, however the tour company is not responsible for loss or damage that may occur. We advice that for safety reasons, all jewelry should be removed and all valuable should be left at the hotel.