My Guide Website?
Mallorca Alcudia: Jack Sparrow Cave Jet Ski Tour98 Reviews
Explore the Jack Sparrow cave and enjoy snorkelling. Visit Coll Baix cove and pump up your adrenaline on a jet ski.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera
- Explore Jack Sparrow cave
- Enjoy snorkelling
- See the incredible views of Alcudia Bay
- Discover the famous Coll Baix
DescriptionDiscover one of the most picturesque corners of the Majorcan bay of Alcudia on a jet ski tour to Jack Sparrow's Cave. Cross the serene and translucent Mediterranean Sea for 90 minutes and discover the beautiful Mallorcan coastline. After a short training session at the port of Alcudia, board the jet ski and ride Jack Sparrow's cave. Pass by the coastal part of the golf course of Aucanada and the Museum of Sa Bassa Blanca until you reach the hidden Jack Sparrow's Cave on the island of Aucanada. Enjoy the surroundings of its cave and its curious rock formations. Swim, dive and approach the cave to explore it. Head to Cap de Menorca, where the cove of Coll Baix is hidden, before riding back to the port.
IncludesBilingual instructor Jet ski rental Life jacket
- You don't need a license to ride the jet ski Jetskis are two-seater, so you can be accompanied by a guide and take turns as a driver