My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket with Transportation26 Reviews
Discover one of the most popular caves on the island of Mallorca with entry tickets and pickup and drop-off. Get plenty of time in between your transfer to explore the caves at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into another world at the magically mysterious Caves of Hams
- Learn about the secrets of the cave's stalactites and stalagmites formations
- Stroll through illuminated caves and the Cueva Redonda's botanical garden
- Enjoy 20 minutes of free time to explore on your own at the Porto Cristo port
- Visit a local shop where you can purchase Mallorca pearls and other souvenirs
DescriptionExplore the hidden wonders of Hams' Caves with entry tickets and a roundtrip transfer from your location in Mallorca. Let yourself be captivated by unique formations in the shape of hooks, and witness unparalleled magic as you pass through the various halls of illuminated caves. The duration of the visit is around 45 minutes. Your trip to the Caves of Hams begins with a bus pickup from your address or the nearest meeting point in Mallorca. The duration of the route to the caves depends on the location of your hotel. After arrival, enter with included tickets and explore the caves at your own pace. From the moment you enter, you'll be amazed by the charming botanical garden of the Cueva Redonda. This underground cave, which remained closed for millions of years, is now open for you to see. Before returning to your drop-off point, take a moment to walk around the port of Porto Cristo (20 minutes) or if you prefer you can use this time to visit the shop-exhibition of pearls of Majoricas where you can purchase a pearl or souvenir to commemorate your experience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Caves of Hams entry tickets
- Pickup directly at your hotel may not be possible