My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Formula Car Tour to Sa Foradada40 Reviews
Discover Mallorca in a unique way, by driving a formula car on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana. Embark on a scenic outdoor excursion to the Sa Foradada and admire spectacular views of nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Mallorca's northern coast and mountains
- Drive around the scenic Sierra de Tramontana aboard a powerful formula car
- Stop for a drink at the viewpoint of Sa Foradada and breathe in the fresh air
- Take amazing pictures of Port Portals, the Cathedral of Palma, and more
- Feel the thrill of riding in a three-wheeled car through beautiful landscapes
DescriptionAfter an explanation by your guide in several different languages, you will begin your wonderful tour in the direction of Valdemossa and Soller. You will leave Paguera bordering the coast of Calvià, passing through the points of greatest interest. You will eventually arrive at your first stop, in the famous and exclusive Puerto Portals. You will later go to the capital of Mallorca and Palma, passing by the Nautical Club and in front of the cathedral. From the Paseo Maritimo you will go to the north coast of the island in the direction of Soller and Deya, where you will enjoy the best viewpoints of the area. You can take in the wonderful views and beautiful landscapes, as well as encountering a very good road to enjoy a fun ride in your formula car. At the viewpoint of Sa Foradada you will have your second stop, where there is the possibility of having a coffee and visiting the viewpoint. On your way back you will go through Valdemossa and Calvia. You will enter Cala Fornells to see the beautiful cove and eventually return to Paguera to end your tour.
Includes1 bottle of water per person Helmets Vehicle insurance Bilingual guide
- Minimum age for the pilot is 21 years with 2 years of experience
- Minimum age for copilot is 3 years old
- The cars are MANUAL GEAR, if you can not drive manual/stick shift car, you are not able to do the tour!
- If you book for 2 people, you will have one car and it is possible to change the driver on the way
- If you want to have two diferent cars, you have to do two bookings, booth for 1 person