My Guide Website?
Mallorca Half-Day Coasteering Experience264 Reviews
Set your adrenaline racing on a 4-hour coasteering adventure in Mallorca. Enjoy cliff jumping, sea caving, and abseiling in a safe setting, all the while admiring the gorgeous views surrounding you. This trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Go cliff jumping at a height of 9.8 to 39 feet (3 to 12 meters)
- Admire the way the light hits the water as you go sea caving
- Rappel down the side of a cliff toward the water with an abseiling adventure
DescriptionEnjoy swimming, abseiling, cliff jumping, rock scrambling and sea caving along the beautiful coast of Mallorca. Participate in all of these exhilarating activities with the help of your licensed instructor and guide. Coasteering is a brand new adventure activity for anyone vacationing in Mallorca. Coasteering combines adventure swimming, abseiling, cliff jumping, rock scrambling, and sea caving into one action-packed activity for the ultimate wet and wild day out. Your instructor will lead you on an exhilarating journey along part of the island’s coastline. This adventure will get your pulse racing as you abseil off huge cliffs, swim through caves, and scramble along the rocky coastline.
IncludesSafety equipment Liability insurance Round-trip transportation from South Mallorca (Arenal to Magaluf Zone) Guide
- Please note that the minimum age for this activity is 12 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- This adventure is suitable for individuals, groups, and families alike, ensuring everyone can partake in the excitement
- You will be covered with comprehensive liability insurance. However, it's important to acknowledge that adventure activities involve inherent risks. The partner's insurance may not cover you for such risks or client negligence. While not mandatory, you may consider arranging your own personal injury insurance for added peace of mind