My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Island Trip by Train, Tramway, and Boat243 Reviews
Explore the island of Mallorca at your own pace on a discovery trip by train, tramway, and boat, starting from Son Sardina Station or Sóller Station in Palma. Cruise along the coast to Sa Calobra.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Beach hop, try local food, and visit Mallorca’s secret places at your own pace
- Ride on the tramway to get an authentic taste of traveling around the island
- Admire the landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Serra de Tramuntana
- Explore La Calobra Cove on a boat trip along the crystal waters of Mallorca
- Discover a narrow mouth of a torrent between two cliffs at the Torrent de Pareis
DescriptionFeel the genuine essence of Mallorca during a unique go-at-your-own-pace trip with transportation by train, tramway streetcar, and boat to Sóller and one of the secret places of this beautiful island, Sa Calobra. Enjoy free time to explore, sunbathe on the beach, swim, and try local cuisine. Choose your departure from Sóller Station in Palma or from Son Sardina Station. Ride in a 1912 inaugurated wooden train and feel immersed in a nostalgic journey into the past as you head to Sóller. On the way, enjoy the unique landscapes of Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Arrive at Sóller and choose to visit the exhibitions of MIRO etchings and PICASSO ceramics at Sóller Station for free. Then, take the tramway and enjoy riding on this emblematic streetcar to Sóller Port. Admire local architecture and modernist buildings while passing the city center. Once at the port, take some time to relax on Sóller's beaches, walk around the fishing port with its typical local boats, and enjoy the extensive gastronomic scene. Later, embark on the boat to Sa Calobra for a trip along the rugged north coast of the island. Admire the natural scenery of the Sierra de Tramuntana with its beaches, mountains, caves, and cliffs. At Sa Calobra, get up to 3.5 hours to stroll through the town, swim in some of the most crystalline waters of Mallorca, or visit the best-hidden wonder of the island, the Torrent de Pareis. Once the day is over, board your boat back to Sóller Port, take the return streetcar back to Sóller Station, and catch the train that will take you back to your departure point.
IncludesRoundtrip train tickets Roundtrip tramway tickets Roadtrip boat tickets
- The tramway leaves Sóller Station for Sóller Port every 30 minutes The boat leaves Sóller Port to Sa Calobra at 1:00 PM (if you are late, the next boat leaves at 3 PM). The return boat to Sóller Port leaves at 4:30 PM The return train back to Palma's Sóller Station and Son Sardina leaves at 6:30 PM