My Guide Website?
Mallorca Multi-Experience Adventure487 Reviews
Explore a hidden corner of Mallorca and enjoy 5 activities in one day. Embark on a jeep adventure, kayak, explore a sea cave, jump off cliffs, and snorkel in crystal clear waters for sunken treasure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Enjoy a multi-adventure for all ages and fitness levels
- Paddle along the beautiful northern coast of Mallorca by kayak
- Cliff jump and snorkel in the crystal-clear water
- Discover a sea cave, and find the key to open the sunken treasure inside
- Photos HD + GoPro , Transfer and Picnic are included
DescriptionStart with pickup in a Land Rover jeep (between 40-20 min before starting the adventure, it depends on where you are) and drive to the activity point near Alcúdia, where you will prepare for the adventure. Receive your equipment and set off on the first of your activities. With your guides, start with paddling the kayaks along the impressive coast of Mallorca to a stunning marine cave with crystal-clear water. Begin the search for the key to the sunken treasure. From the marine cave, enjoy a short coastal trek that leads to a perfect spot to do some cliff jumping, which is optional. For the final part of the adventure, do some snorkeling in the pristine Mediterranean waters to find the sunken treasure. After you have located the treasure, celebrate by enjoying a picnic lunch on the beach!
IncludesEnglish, German, Spanish, or French-speaking guides Picnic lunch of camping-style snacks and drinks GoPro HD photos Transport in the north of Mallorca from Port de Pollença, Alcudia, Puerto Alcudia, Playa de Muro, and Can Picafort Equipment (wetsuit, kayak, helmet, life jacket, water shoes, and snorkel equipment) Insurance
- Participants should be able to move around freely
- It is recommended but not mandatory to know how to swim
- Pickup and drop-off for Alcudia Old Town is possible (reachable by bus or private transfer)
- The pickups begin 20 - 40 minutes before the adventure starts, it depends on where you are, the activity provider will email you