My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Snorkeling in a Beautiful Nature Reserve397 Reviews
Discover a new world and forget everything else! Snorkeling is very easy and an unforgettable experience for everyone who loves to be in the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Enjoy the underwater world of Mallorca
- Discover many different organisms in the Mediterranean Sea
- See Mallorca from a different point of view
DescriptionYou drive to a beautiful nature reserve which is only 15 minutes away by car. After a short briefing the snorkeling tour begins. Of course you will be accompanied all the time by a professional snorkeling guide, who will show you some of the most beautiful places and fish in the underwater world of Mallorca. The complete equipment like wet suit, fins, mask and snorkel is provided. Moreover your guide will take pictures of you with an underwater camera to remember this incredible event.
IncludesEquipment Guides Fee for the nature reserve
- The minimum age is from 8 years (for children under 12 years, an adult must snorkel with them) Please bring something to drink Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour Please note, that guests must understand the language of the tour they have booked with a minimum of B2 level in the language; this is due to the fundamental safety briefing that all snorkelers must take before entering the water Should you not be able to adequately understand the safety briefing, we must, unfortunately, inform you that by law you will be unable to go snorkeling