My Guide Website?
On Road Buggy Tour Mallorca1 Reviews
Explore Mallorca in a breathtaking way on this on-road buggy tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get an authentic taste of Mallorca on a thrilling outdoors adventure
- Pass by Cala Pi and take in panoramic views on the Coast of Mallorca
- Enjoy the freedom of driving on-road your own buggy
- Experience Mallorca’s scenic landscape away from mass tourism crowds
- Join a no-experience-necessary buggy trip with your family and friends
DescriptionExperience the most beautiful routes on the south-east coast of Mallorca and the center of the island with our street buggies. Discover some of the most enchanting bays that our beautiful island has to offer and a viewpoint that will take your breath away. Before you start, you will receive a briefing and tour description from our experienced guides. Because the buggies can be driven like cars, you will quickly find your way around the vehicle so that the fun can begin. At the beginning we head for a cliff about 20 minutes away, which is located in a marine reserve and offers you a spectacular view over the entire bay of Palma de Mallorca. Then it goes along the coastline, past the Cab Blanc, which, in addition to a breathtaking landscape, offers you one of the most beautiful views of the sea that you can have on Mallorca. As we then continue inland, we visit, among other things, the vantage point of the mountain of Randa, which we reach via a serpentine road. There you have a 360 degree panoramic view around the entire island and it's the perfect place to take great souvenir photos. There is also a monastery and a restaurant that invites you to visit. All of our buggies are equipped with seat belts, so there is no need to wear a helmet. So you can enjoy the driving pleasure to the fullest. This is the perfect excursion for anyone who wants to relax and see a bit of the island while feeling the wind blow through their hair and listening to the crunchy sound of our street buggies.
IncludesGuide On Road Buggy Tour
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old You need to have a physical international driver's license (NO Copy, NO APP, NO PDF). If you do not have a physical driver's license you are not able to drive and there is no refund In case of an accident or damage to the vehicle, the client is responsible for an excess of €1,500, but for a surcharge of €20 per driver, the excess is reduced to €0, payable on the day before the start of the tour if desired For very serious damage caused by not following the guide's instructions, e.g., overturning of the vehicle or overturning in curves due to excessive acceleration, the driver will be solely responsible for all damage caused (up to €20,000 per vehicle) This tour will take place rain or shine