My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: 5-Hour Catamaran Cruise with Lunch & Swim3951 Reviews
Cruise along the spectacular south coast of Mallorca by catamaran with two stops along the way. Drop anchor in Portals Vells or Cala Vella to swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters while a delicious barbecue meal is prepared on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the most beautiful coves on the south coast of Mallorca
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal clear waters a few meters from idyllic beaches
- Feast on delicious barbecue meats and fresh salads prepared on board
DescriptionClimb aboard a catamaran and cruise from Palma de Mallorca to the beach resorts of Portals Vells or Cala Vella, depending on the wind conditions. Admire the cruise ships and yachts of the rich and famous as you depart the Port of Palma and sail along the spectacular south coast. Upon arrival at your destination, drop anchor and jump in for a swim in the turquoise waters just a few meters from an idyllic beach. Top up your tan in the Mediterranean sun and soak up the ambience of your surroundings. Use the complimentary masks and look for the local marine life on a snorkeling adventure before continuing to your second stop where you can swim again. During the trip, make 2 stops, 1 in Cala Vella or Portals Vells and the other in another cove next to it. Climb back on board for a buffet meal of a selection of barbecue meats (chicken breast, skewers, and sausages), fresh salads and cake for dessert. Soft drinks and Mineral water are included during the whole trip and also wines from Mallorca and Sangria during the meal. Choose from a morning departure at 10 AM or an afternoon departure at 3:30 PM and enjoy 5 hours of leisure. Sail back to Palma de Mallorca at the end of the day.
IncludesBoat tour Buffet meal Mallorca wines and sangria with meal Water Snorkeling equipment (€10 refundable deposit) Life vests for adults and children
- If you require a vegetarian option, please contact the activity provider directly
- Only card payments are accepted on board (American Express is not accepted)
- The route change due to weather conditions
- If you would like to book for a group of more than 15 people please reach out directly to the activity provider to ask for the specific conditions