My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Off/On Road Buggy Tour with 2 or 4 Seater149 Reviews
Explore Mallorca in a breathtaking way on this on-road and off-road buggy tour to Llucmajor and Randa. Drive through dreamy villages and reach one of the most beautiful vantage points on the island.
- Get an authentic taste of Mallorca on a thrilling outdoors adventure
- Pass by Sant Jordi and take in panoramic views of the city from Randa
- Enjoy the freedom of driving on-road and off-road in your own buggy
- Experience Mallorca’s scenic landscape away from mass tourism crowds
- Join a no-experience-necessary buggy trip with your family and friends
DescriptionExperience Mallorca from a new perspective and explore the interior of the country on an on-road, off-road buggy trip. Take in unbeatable views away from the crowds as you make your way through Llucmajor and Randa. Stop for a break at a monastery in Randa. After a briefing from one of the guides, hop on board your own 2-seater buggy to start your adventure. Only a few minutes later, get your first taste of Mallorcan flair as you reach the first fields, small ranch estates, and traditional windmills. Enjoy easy riding thanks to all buggies being equipped with automatic transmission and power steering. All vehicles are also equipped with seat belts so that no helmets have to be worn and you can enjoy the ride without restrictions. Immediately after the small town of Sant Jordi, come to the off-road route. From there, drive about 30 minutes over an unpaved track, where the buggies can really show what they can do. Noticing how the buggy effortlessly copes with every bump is great fun for young and old. At the end of the off-road route, make a small stop as you approach the outskirts of the traditional town of Llucmajor. Then, continue to the nearby mountain Randa, which is easy to reach after a short stretch of road over great switchbacks. One of the most spectacular panoramas that Mallorca has to offer awaits. During a 30-minute break at an altitude of 542 meters, enjoy a 360-degree view of the entire island with all its enchanting landscapes and picturesque bays. Arrive at the monastery of Randa and enjoy a break at the restaurant inside. Use the toilets or choose to grab a coffee, cold drink, or ice cream (costs not included). This is also the perfect opportunity for anyone who would like to change drivers before heading back.
IncludesGuide Buggy tour Walkie-talkie
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old You need to have a physical international driver's license (NO Copy, NO APP, NO PDF). If you do not have a physical driver's license you are not able to drive and there is no refund In case of an accident or damage to the vehicle, the client is responsible for an excess of €1,500, but for a surcharge of €20 per driver, the excess is reduced to €0, payable on the day before the start of the tour if desired For very serious damage caused by not following the guide's instructions, e.g., overturning of the vehicle or overturning in curves due to excessive acceleration, the driver will be solely responsible for all damage caused (up to €35,000 per vehicle) This tour will take place rain or shine