My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Off/On Road Buggy Tour with 2 or 4 Seater384 Reviews
Explore Mallorca in a breathtaking way on this on-road and off-road buggy tour to Llucmajor and Randa. Drive through dreamy villages and reach one of the most beautiful vantage points on the island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Get an authentic taste of Mallorca on a thrilling outdoors adventure
- Pass by Sant Jordi and take in panoramic views of the city from Randa
- Enjoy the freedom of driving on-road and off-road in your own buggy
- Experience Mallorca’s scenic landscape away from mass tourism crowds
- Join a no-experience-necessary buggy trip with your family and friends
DescriptionExperience Mallorca from a new perspective and explore the interior of the country on an on-road, off-road buggy trip. Take in unbeatable views away from the crowds as you make your way through Llucmajor and Randa. Stop for a break at a monastery in Randa. After a briefing from one of the guides, hop on board your own 2-seater buggy to start your adventure. Only a few minutes later, get your first taste of Mallorcan flair as you reach the first fields, small ranch estates, and traditional windmills. Enjoy easy riding thanks to all buggies being equipped with automatic transmission and power steering. All vehicles are also equipped with seat belts so that no helmets have to be worn and you can enjoy the ride without restrictions. Immediately after the small town of Sant Jordi, come to the off-road route. From there, drive about 30 minutes over an unpaved track, where the buggies can really show what they can do. Noticing how the buggy effortlessly copes with every bump is great fun for young and old. At the end of the off-road route, make a small stop as you approach the outskirts of the traditional town of Llucmajor. Then, continue to the nearby mountain Randa, which is easy to reach after a short stretch of road over great switchbacks. One of the most spectacular panoramas that Mallorca has to offer awaits. During a 30-minute break at an altitude of 542 meters, enjoy a 360-degree view of the entire island with all its enchanting landscapes and picturesque bays. Arrive at the monastery of Randa and enjoy a break at the restaurant inside. Use the toilets or choose to grab a coffee, cold drink, or ice cream (costs not included). This is also the perfect opportunity for anyone who would like to change drivers before heading back.
IncludesGuide Buggy tour Walkie-talkie
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old Only original driving licenses (Car/B) are valid or digital driving licenses via an app from your government. Photos and copies are not valid in Spain and will not be accepted. The driving license must be written in the Latin alphabet, otherwise it will not be accepted. Please present an international driving license if your's has a different alphabet. In case of an accident or damage to the vehicle, the client is responsible for an excess of €1,500, but for a surcharge of €20 per driver, the excess is reduced to €0, payable on the day before the start of the tour if desired. Front passenger from 12 years or 125 cm tall (2 seats) – Rear passenger from 4 years (4 seats) This tour will take place rain or shine