My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Old Town Atmospheric Evening Tour528 Reviews
On this city tour of the old town of Palma, discover the Palma Cathedral, La Llotja, Consolat del Mar, Almudaina Palace, Es Baluard Museum and Plaza del Mercat, the Gerber District and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Discover the historic areas of Palma and the best tapas bars with a local expert
- Hear hidden stories in a night time setting as well as anecdotes
- See the Parc de la Mar, Es Baluard Fortress and the hippest areas of the city
- Immerse yourself in the history and soul of the city
- Secrets of Palma: Mystical places and hidden stories
DescriptionTake a night time tour of the old town of Palma and enjoy the atmospheric scene when the night falls Let your guide lead you through the winding alleyways of Palma by night and show you the unique flair of this Mediterranean metropolis. Get insider tips about the hippest hotspots and hear about places that have long been favorites amongst the city's locals. Hear exciting stories about the nightlife in Palma and learn where so many incredible events shaped the rich and diverse history of Palma. Let a local nightlife expert show you the best the city has to offer, from tapas bars with tasty treats to historic and hidden squares that teem with life in the summers after the sun has set. At the end of the approximately 1 hour and 45 minute tour, take a seat in a typical tapas bar and choose from a selection of pintxos and tapas. Let the evening pass with a variety of night time sights and sounds unique to Palma.
IncludesTour of old town of Palma with guide
- The evening city tour ends at one one of the authentic tapas bars in Palma's old town. A visit to the bar is optional. Consumption is at your own expense. The food is varied and delicious. There are tapas and local dishes. The ambience is great. As the seats in the bar are always very limited, we reserve a seat for each participant in advance The guide then asks at the beginning of the tour whether the final visit is desired and then confirms the seats.