My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour200 Reviews
See the sights of Palma de Mallorca by bike on a 3-hour guided tour of the Old Town. Pedal past historic monuments, such as the Almudaina Royal Palace and Palma Cathedral. Discover hidden sites and squares known only to locals, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera
- Pedal down the narrow streets of Palma's Old Town
- Admire the imposing façade of Palma Cathedral
- See the former Arabian Fort of the Almudaina
- Cycle down the leafy Ramblas
- Personalize your tour to see what interests you the most
- Discover the remains of the Banys Àrabs
DescriptionExplore Palma de Mallorca by bike on a 3-hour guided tour of the historic Old Town. See monuments from Byzantine to Muslim times, along with fine examples of the island’s Modernisme architecture. Meet your guide near Palma Cathedral on Carrer de Can Puigdorfila (a hotel pick-up can also be arranged on request). Then, pedal down some of the city’s most enchanting streets. Learn the history of the city and its most important buildings as you get lost in the alleys of the Old Town. Look at the impressive façade of the Seu (Palma Cathedral), and go to the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, built as an Arabian Fort and now an official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. See the remains of the old city walls, and admire the slender columns of La Lonja (market). Pedal down the leafy La Rambla de Palma to watch the flower sellers and street performers at work, and look at the façade of the Ajuntament (Town Hall). Discover the remains of the Banys Àrabs (Arab Baths) as one of the reminders of Palma's Moorish past, and peer into the windows of the luxury shops on Paseo del Borne.
IncludesLocal experienced guide Small-group bicycle tour Use of bicycle Use of helmet Insurance and tax
- Please note that if you bring luggage, it can be stored in the left luggage facility during the tour