My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Palma and Valldemossa free time11 Reviews
Explore Palma's historic center, see its important sites. Learn about the region's culture and history with a guide on the bus and enjoy free time in Palma before visiting the village of Valldemossa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the sites of Palma and Valldemossa
- Learn the history and culture of the region from a guide on the bus
- Explore Palma's historic city center
- Travel to the beautiful village of Valldemossa
DescriptionExplore the narrow streets of Palma's historic center on your own and other places such as the Plaza de la Reina, the Parliament, or the Plaza de Cort, where the town hall is located. Visit a typical Mallorcan patio of a manor house and see the Cathedral of Mallorca, an icon of the island's historical and cultural heritage. After your tour in Palma, travel by bus to the picturesque town of Valldemossa, located in the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once there, visit the town's best-known places such as the Cartuja Gardens, the Plaza Mayor, the Mirador des Lledoners, and the Palacio Rei Don Sancho façade.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to Valldemossa Guide on the bus
- The bus to Valldemossa leaves at 1:30 PM from the cathedral's parking lot (Cami de la Escollera, Palma) Free time in Palma is from 12:30 PM to 13:30 PM