My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Shark Dive at Palma Aquarium3 Reviews
Dive into the Big Blue tank at Palma Aquarium, one of the deepest shark tanks in Europe. With a qualified instructor, dive among 10 friendly large sharks, rays, and hundreds of different fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A pure adrenaline dive between among 10 large sharks!
- Dive into the Big Blue, one of the deepest shark tanks in Europe
- Instructor + Dive Equipment
- Free entrance for 2 people to Palma Aquarium
DescriptionWhen you arrive, our instructor will give you an explanation about the Big Blue, our main aquarium tank where you will dive. He will also inform you of the security measures so that you can dive with complete peace of mind and enjoy this unique experience. If you have a diving license you can dive up to 8.5m deep, while if you do not have a license, you will dive up to 4 meters, which is not little! Booking this activity also gives you free access for you and a companion to Palma Aquarium. So when you finish diving, you can visit the aquarium at your own pace. It is mandatory to have: - Your own accident diving insurance to carry out the activity, if you do not have it you can purchase when you arrive. - Diving Medical Certificate issued in the last 12 months. As a safety measure, the dive cannot be done 24 hours before or after a flight.
IncludesEntry to Palma Aquarium for the participant. Free entry to Palma Aquarium for a companion. Diving equipment. Instructor.
- Is mandatory to present a Diving Medical Certificate issued within the last 12 months. You will need to contract a diving insurance to do the activity. This will be offered directly at the aquarium for a cost of ~8 euros. Availability subject to weather and biological conditions. The dive cannot take place 12 hours before or after flying No refunds will be given for non-compliance with any of the above points.