My Guide Website?
Santa Ponsa: 3-Hour Marine Reserve Kayak Tour168 Reviews
Discover the southwest coast of Mallorca from a different perspective, and reach remote places that are inaccessible from the land. Paddle along the cliffs and marvel at the beautiful scenery of this spectacular natural paradise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Discover Mallorca from a different perspective at your own pace
- Explore amazing rock formations, caves, and natural pools with crystal clear waters
- Enjoy the sun and the sea while having fun doing exercise
- Swim in turquoise waters during a relaxing break from paddling
DescriptionDiscover the southwest coast of Mallorca, the perfect area to practice kayaking, filled with cliffs and rock formations that provide a stunning landscape, and lots of sites to explore. Enjoy a fun tour that provides excellent exercise and the perfect opportunity to get out onto the water. First, arrive at the meeting point or, if you are staying in a hotel located within the mentioned areas, benefit from a hotel pick-up by choosing the relevant option when booking. Then, get kitted out with all the necessary materials and information from the guide. Listen as they explain in detail some paddling techniques, the tour route on a map, and the safety procedures. Hop into your single and double kayak which are very stable and easy to maneuver. The seats have a backrest for more comfort during the trip. Follow your guide throughout the tour as they show you the best places and ensure your safety. When you're ready to set off, paddle along the coast towards the Malgrats Islands marine reserve. During the journey, visit caves, walk on a small beach and explore the natural pool. Enjoy the opportunity to have a swim here in the crystal-clear waters and take a rest, before returning to the start point. From here, if you've chosen the hotel drop-off option, enjoy a convenient return transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesLife jacket Kayak and paddles Professional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen)
- • You must be able to swim to participate in this tour
- You can leave your personal belongings safely in the lockers provided
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts