Santa Ponsa: Try Scuba Diving in a Marine Reserve
Try scuba diving for the first time in a beautiful marine reserve. A PADI-qualified instructor will lead you on an unforgettable experience, while keeping you safe at all times.
- Feel the incomparable experience of breathing underwater
- Discover the underwater world in a marine reserve for the first time
- Enjoy a fun and unique experience while being safe at all times
DescriptionThe PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is a fun and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. This 3-hour experience includes a basic lesson, some simple exercises in shallow water, and a dive to a maximum of 6 meters with a PADI instructor. The activity takes place in the Malgrats marine reserve, a 10-minute boat ride from the dive center. Your instructor will teach you the basics to ensure an enjoyable diving experience. With personalized attention throughout the activity, you’ll feel safe in the water at all times. After the paperwork, your instructor will explain the basics of scuba diving and fit you with equipment. Once on the boat, enjoy an in-depth tutorial of breathing and equalizing techniques, and how to move underwater. The exercises in shallow waters will help you get comfortable and enjoy this wonderful experience in the turquoise waters of the marine reserve.
Includes3-hour tour Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Instructor All equipment (wetsuit, mask, fins, cylinder, BCD, and weights) Drinking water Swimwear Towel Food
- Hotel pickup is available from selected areas at no additional cost.
- The minimum age for participants is 8 years old.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- The activity depends on the weather conditions, and the dive site will be selected on the day to ensure safety.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability