My Guide Website?
Sóller: Jardines de Alfabia Entrance Ticket106 Reviews
Discover the Alfabia complex, located amidst the beautiful Tramontana mountain range, where you can admire a typical Mallorcan house sourrounded by Arab-style gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore a house with over 500 years of history
- Discover the refreshing Arab gardens
- Visit this piece of history in Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
DescriptionDon't miss the opportunity to visit one of Mallorca's oldest buildings and its stunning gardens. Discover a typical Mallorcan house with charming corners and a traditional atmosphere, as well as a garden that will delight all of your senses. In the gardens, witness the clear influence of English landscaping. Stroll along the wide avenue, consisting of 3 lanes of large plane trees, to reach the traditional Mallorcan patio. You will also be able to admire water fountains and hydrangeas. In the house, admire a stunning combination of Roman-Andalusian roots, as well as elements of Arabic, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Roman, Rococo and even English decoration. Time has left traces of each era in the house, while the whole complex maintains its balance. In this sense, the development of the house of Alfabia is a model of respect for the past and evolution, of conservation and innovation.
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closure
- You can reach the location by public transportation from Palma Line 211, find departure times information here: https://www.tib.org/es/web/ctm/autobus/linia/211
- You can use the Soller Train, find departure times information here: http://trendesoller.com/horarios
- Customers will be asked to wear an identification bracelet during the visit.