My Guide Website?
Soller: Sa Calobra & Cala Tuent Speedboat Tour488 Reviews
Explore the north coast of Mallorca on an speedboat tour visiting caves, ravines, waterfalls and cliffs. Enjoy 2 stops to swim and snorkel, and visit Cala Tuent and Sa Calobra.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Enjoy a speedboat ride
- Admire the stunning North Coast
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
DescriptionWe leave the port of Sóller towards Sa Calobra, on the way we will visit several interesting points of the coast. First we will enter the Torrent of Na Mora, then we will visit a cave before continuing our route. The next stop is a secluded place of the Sierra de Tramuntana, Unesco heritage, called Sa Costera is a small bay in which is located the old electricity factory and a small waterfall in which we will stop for a swim of about 25 minutes. We will continue towards Sa Calobra and on the way we will visit Cala Tuent, a spectacular cove in the heart of the Tramuntana. Finally we arrive at Sa Calobra where we will have a swim in its crystal clear waters, in front of the Torrent de Pareis. On the boat we have snorkel masks for all passengers.
- In case the weather or sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the trip will be rescheduled or the full amount will be refunded Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. Latecomers cannot be refunded