My Guide Website?
Tramuntana Panorama Tour - Soller, Deiá, Valldemossa21 Reviews
Discover the beautifull town of Soller with its splendid modernist architecture and the authentic flair of past times, visit the natural Port de Soller. Traverse the beautiful Tramuntana Mountains and discover the incredible sights of Deía and Valdemossa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera
- Discover the old and authentic town of Soller
- Traverse the gorgeous Tramuntana Mountains
- Visit the small and beautifull mountain village of Deia
- Follow the trace of Chopain in charming Valldemossa
- Enjoy the scenic mountain roads
DescriptionVisit Soller, in the middle of the so called Golden Valley of Soller due to its plantations of oranges and Olive trees. Visit the town with its incredible Modernist houses and its general authentic flair. Experience not just the cultural but the culinary; taste orange ice cream at the world-famous 'Fet-a-Sóller' cooperative. Then continue to the Port of Soller and stroll along the beautiful beach promenade of this idyllic port town, stop in a cozy restaurant and indulge in a delicious tapas meal. Then enjoy the comfortable minibus ride through the breathtaking panoramic stretch of the Tramuntana Mountains to the artists' colony of Deía. Climb to the highest point of the town and experience a sensational view over the heights of the Tramuntana Mountains, to the picturesque valleys, past the coast and over the sea. Continue to Valdemossa past a mighty forest of holm oaks and wander the idyllic little town. Visit the excellent museum of the painter Josep Coll Bardolet and see the famous Carthusian cloister where Chopin lived and worked and enjoy a coffee in one of the nice bars of the village. Enjoy free time to explore on your own amidst the beautiful homes surrounded by Mediterranean gardens full of orange and lemon trees.
IncludesGuide Tour of Soller and Valldemossa Free time in Deia Lunch (selection of tapas) with a non-alcoholic drink Ride in a minibus along the Tramuntana panorama road Refreshments (tea, coffee, or water) in Valldemossa Return transfer to Palma
- If your hotel is near Palma contact the supplier after your booking for a potential free pick-up at your hotel.