My Guide Website?
Alcudia: Romantic Sailing Trip with Diner for 218 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Mallorca's crystal clear sea on a luxury yacht. Savor fresh-caught fish while dining at sunset. Snorkel, paddleboard, or just relax — it's up to you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera
- Experience a taste of luxury on a lavish 45 foot sailing yacht
- Dine on local specialities on the open sea
- Dive into the placid Alcudia Bay from the bow of your boat
- Say cheers to the sunset with a glass of delicious Spanish wine
DescriptionFulfill your maritime dreams with a 4-hour sailing trip for 2 through the Alcudia Bay, complete with dinner and wine, on a deluxe 45-foot yacht. Perfect for couples and friends alike, your voyage sets sail at 5:00 PM, with ample time to while away the evening before a stunning sunset over the water. The most difficult decision that you’ll face on board is whether you want to snorkel, paddleboard, or both — or if you’d rather just sunbathe on the deckchairs as you glide across the glistening Spanish waters. If you’re so inclined, you can even help out the crew by steering the boat or rigging the sails, with no experience required. At around 7:00 PM, you’ll anchor next to the Alcanada Lighthouse, located on a small island surrounded by crystal-clear waters. Take a dip or catch some more rays while the finishing touches are put on your dinner: a veritable feast of fresh-caught gilt-head, salad, bread and aioli, olives, and a spread of Caribbean side dishes, capped off with desert and coffee. With a glass of wine in your hand, you’ll sail back through the bay while the sun sets over the sea, no doubt dreaming of the next time you’ll be back on Mallorca’s pristine waters.
IncludesDinner for 2 Insurance Photos Sailing instruction if you'd like it Supplies for snorkeling or paddleboarding
- You don't need any sailing skills, but you can help if you're interested.
- If you get seasick, please take at least 1-2 anti-nausea tablets 2 hours before the start of the sail to assure your comfort. We recommend taking Biodramina C, which you can get in any pharmacy in Mallorca.
- If the weather is not good, we will postpone until the next possible day.
- It is possible to add up to 2 people to the trip for an additional fees — see booking page for details.