My Guide Website?
Cala Millor: Jetski Tour of Sea Lion Cave or Caves of Artà291 Reviews
Embark on an exciting jetski tour from Cala Millor, discovering idyllic areas with crystal-clear waters and nature. Choose from a variety of routes and ride a jetski around Cala Millor or to sea caves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Enjoy the sensation of driving a jet ski
- Complete your holiday with this unique experience
- Choose from a variety of itinerary options
- An activity perfect for anyone
DescriptionFeel the adrenaline of riding a jet ski through the amazing beauty of Mallorca and its secret corners. Discover whichever part of the coast by selecting one of the options. We offer the following range of excursions full of fun and adrenaline: JetSki tour to Sea Lion Cave: Enjoy this wonderful and complete tour in the cave of the sea lions, where you will visit the beach of Canyamel with its crystal clear waters and multiple caves only accessible from the sea. Find a good place to take a refreshing swim (sea conditions permitting) and return to Cala Millor. JetSki tour to Caves of Artà: Enjoy a thrilling jet ski ride as you skirt the coast to visit the beach, diverse caves and the viewpoint of Costa de los Pinos. Head towards Canyamel passing through places where large boats can’t until you reach the beautiful Cap Vermell and impressive entrance to the Caves of Arta. Look for a good place for a refreshing swim (sea conditions permitting) and return to Cala Millor. JetSki Sunset Tour: Enjoy the beautiful sunset of Cala Millor during this exclusive night tour. Driving your jet ski at the end of the day will allow you to enjoy a calm sea and a sky that is bursting with color as the sun sets over the horizon. Depart from Cala Bona and skirt the coast to admire some of the most beautiful corners of the coastline in a unique way at a magical hour. JetSki Circuit: Enjoy an incredible experience driving the new Seadoo 130GTX freely on our large, marked out circuit. The perfect activity for everyone, although we recommend sharing it with the little ones. Complete your holidays enjoying Mallorca in a different and exciting way, pure adrenaline!
IncludesGuide and instructions Jet ski ride Life jacket
- Driver must be 18+ or 16-18 years old with authorization of parents or guardians Minimum age of accompanying persons - 6 years old Maximum weight per jet ski - 419 lbs (190kg) This experience requires favorable weather conditions