My Guide Website?
Font de Sa Cala: East Coast Glass-Bottomed Catamaran Tour2 Reviews
Discover the scenic beauty of Mallorca's eastern coastline aboard a glass-bottomed catamaran. Cruise past beaches and caves, pause to swim at Canyamel, and visit Cala Millor, Porto Cristo, or Sa Coma.
- Explore the stunning scenery of Mallorca's east coast aboard a catamaran
- See a variety of marine wildlife through the glass bottom of the boat
- Enjoy the opportunity to jump in the turquoise waters for a refreshing swim
- Gaze in wonder at the sea cave formations and the natural bridge in Cala Varques
- Choose your preferred route and visit charming coastal towns at a relaxed pace
DescriptionOn this unique sailing tour, explore the stunning natural highlights along the eastern coast of Mallorca. Gaze in wonder at the rock formations that line the shore and admire the turqoise waters from the glass-bottomed catamaran. Choose your own adventure with route options to visit coastal towns. Begin your tour from Font de Sa Cala. After meeting your captain and settling in aboard the catamaran, set sail to explore Mallorca’s scenic coast. Cruise past pristine beaches, coves, and caves on your tour. If you’ve chosen the two-hour option aboard the Sea Odyssey, see Sa Coma, Cala Bona, and Cala Millor from the deck. Enjoy the opportunity to dive in the water at Canyamel and explore the seabed before returning to Font de Sa Cala. With the 4.5-hour tour on the Sea Adventure, venture from Font de Sa Cala to Cala Romantica. Along the way, take in the sights of Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, and Porto Cristo, as well as the sea caves, the natural bridge in Cala Varques, and the Pirate Cave. Pause for a swim in Cala Morlanda. If you wish to stop at one of the charming coastal ports, choose between Cala Millor, Porto Cristo, or Sa Coma. On the tour to Cala Millor, pass by Canyamel and Cala Bona before enjoying a couple hours of free time exploring Cala Millor. Catch the Cala Millor market every Monday. The trip to Porto Cristo includes the sights of Canyamel, Cala Bona, and Cala Millor, as well as Sa Coma and Cala Morlanda. Discover the sea caves and pause for a swim, then explore Porto Cristo for 3.5 hours. Visit the market, open every Thursday and Sunday. If you’ve chosen to visit Sa Coma, enjoy the vistas of sea caves, Canyamel, and the ports of Cala Bona and Cala Millor. Wander the streets, visit the shops, or relax on the beach of Sa Coma for approximately 2.5 hours before returning to Font de Sa Cala.
IncludesGlass-bottomed boat trip Captain Swimming stop (if weather conditions allow)
- The swimming stop is permitted only if weather conditions are favorable Wheelchair boarding facilities are not available at the following boarding points: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, and Font de Sa Cala If the weather conditions are good, wheelchair users can access the boat at the following piers: Cala Millor and Sa Coma This itinerary is wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Cala Ratjada
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today