My Guide Website?
Mallorca: 2-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour with Local Guide38 Reviews
Get to know Mallorca on this 2-hour private or group guided segway tour. Learn all about the city’s history by visiting the Palma Cathedral, the Palace of La Almudaina, the Parc de la Mar, and more.
- Expereince Palma like a local as you see its highlights and hidden gems
- Learn about the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, the official royal residence
- Enjoy amazing views from Parc de la Mar of the Cathedral and Royal Palace
- Discover La Lonja de Palma, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture in Mallorca.
- Enjoy a fantastic ride next to the azure sea as your cruise by Ca'n Pere Antoni
DescriptionDiscover the best of Mallorca on guided Segway tour. Uncover the city's highlights and cruise through some lesser-known corners of the city. Take a tour with a group or enjoy the option to stop whenever you want with the private tour option. Choose from daytime or evening tour options. Head to the activity provider's shop which is just a stone-throw away from the Cathedral and Royal Palace de Almudaina. Ride your Segway with ease using the skills that you pick up during the riding tutorial. Put on your helmet and embark on your adventure. Zip through wide-open bustling squares and narrow cobblestone streets. Let your lcoal guide completely immerse you in the culture and history of the heart of Mallorca. Be entertained with stories and fun facts about the history of the Mallorquin people, architecture, and food. Feel the sea breeze in your hair as you ride next to Ca'n Pere Antoni beach. Pass through areas like the Old Town, the city center, and dramatic Gothic style of the La Lonja de Palma Cathedral, before heading back to the starting point to return your gear.
IncludesSegway tour Local guide Helmet Insurance Segway training
- This tour is for those aged 12 and up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€69.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today