My Guide Website?
Mallorca : Miró Foundation Entrance Ticket32 Reviews
Visit the studio and gallery of surrealist artist Joan Miró.
- See masterworks from the Spanish artist
- Explore the studios where Miró lived and worked for 30 years
- Stroll in the sculpture garden
DescriptionSee masterworks from the Spanish painter in the house he lived and worked in for nearly 30 years. Learn about Miró's life and creative process. Admire his colorful paintings and striking sculptures. Take a tour, and let local art experts guide you through the works of the modern master. Enjoy the light and minimalist interior of the famous Sert Studio. Move on to the Son Boter studio, with walls covered in charcoal graffiti by the artist's own hand. Go for a stroll in the sculpture garden, or pause for a drink at the cafe. Admire the architecture of this Mallorca institution.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Miró Mallorca Foundation
- You do not need to purchase an online ticket on Saturday as the tour is free after 3 PM
- The first Sunday of each month is free, as well as on the 19th of December, 31th of December, 1st of March ,18th of May, and 24th of June
- People with disabilities have access to special rates. To obtain these special rates, please purchase these tickets directly at the entrance of the museum
- There is free entry for children under 15 years old, unemployed people, and COM members