My Guide Website?
Paddleboarding Tour to Cueva Verde sea cave
This is an adventurous and scenic experience that involves exploring coastal areas, visiting the sea cave Cueva Verde on a paddleboard. An experienced instructor and a boat will guide the group.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Experience the thrill of paddleboarding and snorkeling tour
- Dive into the depths of the sea and explore the enchanting Cueva Verde
- Take a break from the routine while engaging in this exciting water sport
- Don't forget a special case for your mobile to capture amazing pictures
- Come on your own or with your partner, family, or friends.
DescriptionThe 2-hour Stand-Up Paddle tour to the sea cave Cueva Verde paddling in vibrant turquoise waters and snorkeling in areas with seagrass meadows, particularly with Posidonia, the most crucial plant in the Mediterranean due to its significance in conserving the entire marine fauna. There will be a break to take a snack and some water on a designated area for enjoying a snack, resting, and taking photographs. The group is guided by an instructor who will provide all the instructions to the participants throughout the entire activity. A motorized boat accompanies the participants throughout the entire route. The accompanying guide will wait for the group at the meeting point before heading down to the beach to provide all the equipment: Complete paddleboarding gear, special rock shoes, water shoes, snorkel mask and a life jacket. We have wetsuits available if the temperature requires it. Participants can store their clothes and belongings in the guide's vehicle, although we recommend not bringing valuable items or original documents. The activity ends at the starting point, where participants can exchange photos taken by other participants. Participants may have the opportunity to observe marine life in and around the caves and appreciate the beauty of the coastline from a different vantage point. The tour may also include stops for rest, relaxation, taking pictures, or even snorkeling to further enjoy the marine environment. Get ready to create lasting memories of pure excitement and relaxation!
IncludesGuide Paddleboarding tour Snack Water
- Be aware that there's no WC at the start point. No lockers at the start point, please do not bring any important items or documents