My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Soller Port and Valldemossa61 Reviews
Discover the secrets of the symbolic town of Valldemossa and visit the port of Soller, an important natural port of the Sierra Tramuntana. Enjoy a half-day tour, with pick-up from southern Mallorca.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Visit the beautiful town of Valldemossa
- Learn the history of the area
- Breath in the sea air at Soller Port
DescriptionExplore the most beautiful town of the Sierra de Tramuntana in Valldemossa. Learn the history and secrets of this place and visit the main points of interest with your informative guide. Enjoy free time discover the port of Soller. This beautiful natural port is situated in the Sierra de Tramuntana. A little treasure coveted in the corsairs offering irreplaceable scenery and mixing the perfume of orange blossom and the aroma of the sea.
IncludesHalf-day tour Guide
- Please note that there is no pickup directly at your hotel. The local operator will send you a mail after the reservation is made to indicate which pickup point you need to go to closest to your hotel. There is no pickup directly at your hotel. Pickup in the south of Mallorca, including the resorts of Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar. The pickup time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM depending on your location.