My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Caves of Drach Day Trip & Optional Caves of Hams1575 Reviews
Take an excursion to the east coast of Majorca and explore the caves with a large underground lake where you'll enjoy a live classical concert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the Caves of Drach and their greatest wonder, the underground Lake Martel
- Admire the beautiful formations of rock during a synchronized light show
- Choose a full-day visit to see the Caves of Hams and Porto Cristo
DescriptionExplore the natural wonder and beauty of the Caves of Drach in Manacor. Learn from your guide about their history and formation, and finish your visit with a stop to find out about the Manaacor pearl farming industry. After being picked up, head straight to the caves, formed millions of years ago by the water pressure of the Mediterranean Sea. The Caves of Drach comprise 4 separate and gigantic caves full of impressive stalagmites and stalactites. The most interesting attraction of these caves is their 177-meter-long underwater lake, known as Lake Martel. While inside the caves, admire a light show synchronized with the melodies of a small orchestra. Finish your visit with a stop at an exhibition on Manacor's pearl farming industry. Learn all about the manufacturing process of these classic gems. Or, if you choose the full-day option, continue with a visit to the Caves del Hams, famous for its fish-hook-shaped stalactites and stalagmites—the cause of their unique shape is still unknown. Then, finish off your full-day tour with a visit to the beautiful Porto Cristo, on the eastern coast of the island.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation via coach Guide Entrance fee to the Caves of Drach or/and Caves of Hams (depends on option) Free time in the Porto Cristo area (time depending on option) Visit to a pearl factory Travel insurance
- Pickup is available from the south of Mallorca, including the resorts of Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar
- The pickup may not be directly at your hotel. The activity provider will send you a mail after the reservation is made to indicate the closest pickup point to your hotel
- The pickup time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM depending on your location