My Guide Website?
Palma: Cueva Verde and Cala Vella Catamaran Cruise with BBQ1 Reviews
Take a luxurious catamaran boat ride from Palma de Mallorca. Discover the Cueva Verde cove and the Cala Vella nature reserve with stops to swim and snorkel, and enjoy a barbecue meal on board.
- Take a refreshing dip in the turquoise waters of the hidden Cueva Verde cove
- Unwind on board the luxurious catamaran and take in views of the Palma coastline
- Explore the Cala Vella nature reserve with paddling and snorkeling equipment
- Make use of the bar on board to try out fresh cocktails, mixed drinks, and more
- Savor a delicious meal with a freshly prepared barbecue and home-made dessert
DescriptionExplore the coast of Palma Bay on a cruise from Palma de Mallorca. Sail to the Cueva Verde cove and Cala Vella, a marine nature reserve, with stops to swim, snorkel, and relax with an aperitif. Savor a delicious barbecue on the catamaran and make use of the bar on board. Depart from the Port of Palma and head towards Cueva Verde, a beautiful cove where you'll have free time to swim. Sip on an aperitif before continuing to Cala Vella. Here, make use of the snorkeling equipment and paddleboards provided to explore the crystal clear waters of the marine nature reserve. Hop back on board to enjoy a freshly prepared barbecue meal, including appetizers and dessert. Stop by the boat's bar to try out cocktails, mixed drinks, and other beverages. Take in the stunning coastline as you cruise back to Palma Bay.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Food (appetizers, barbecue, dessert) Water Snorkeling and paddle equipment
- The route may be changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€89.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today