My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Half-Day Catamaran Tour with Buffet Meal1747 Reviews
Sail across the Bay of Palma on an exclusive boat trip. Go swimming at the stunning Cala Vella, and enjoy a gourmet buffet on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on a half-day catamaran sailing trip across the scenic Bay of Palma
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Cala Vella
- Tuck into a freshly-prepared buffet meal with a variety of dishes
- Purchase tasty cocktails and other alcoholic beverages from the onboard bar
- Choose between a day-time or sunset catamaran tour
DescriptionBe welcomed by the crew at the pier in Palma and board the modern catamaran and set forth away from the marina on a southward sea journey. If conditions allow it, the sails will be used instead of the engine so you can experience sailing on the open sea. Anchor at Cala Vella and admire the incredible crystal clear water. Enjoy free time here to go swimming and snorkeling (equipment available for rent onboard), or just sun-bathe from the deck listening to relaxing music. During this time your crew will prepare a generous gourmet buffet using fresh ingredients. Tuck into a delightful variety of dishes made with quality ingredients. Choose from several delicious offerings with vegetarian options also available. On the way back, sail through the Bay of Palma and look out for the Cathedral of Palma and the Bellver Castle. Listen to your crew as they provide you with local tips about what to do during the rest of your time in Mallorca. If you have selected the afternoon time slot, admire views of the magnificent sunset on your return to the marina. As you sail in the calm of the evening, you can also enjoy chilled-out tunes played by the onboard DJ.
IncludesCatamaran tour Services of an experienced skipper and crew Swimming stop at Cala Vella Gourmet buffet lunch or dinner (depending on option selected) Water during lunch Onboard DJ (with sunset option)
- The tour date may be rescheduled if sea conditions are not favorable
- The exact itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions
- The swimming stop might be done in another part of the bay if weather or sea conditions are not adequate at Cala Vella or Cala Verde • Vegetarian food is available in the buffet • The morning cruise is 5 hours and the sunset cruise is 4 hours
- The sails will only be used if there are adequate wind conditions
- It is not permitted to bring your own food and drink on the boat