My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Self-Guided Audio Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the “pearl of the Mediterranean,” the lively island of Mallorca, with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone at your own pace
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with a captivating self-guided audio tour of Mallorca
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at the Edifici Casasayas, the Palma’s Cathedral and the Bellver Castle
- Discover the Arab Baths, the Palma’s Lonja and the Windmills
DescriptionWaltz in Palma de Mallorca with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories based on an award-winning storytelling concept and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of Palma de Mallorca. Start your tour from Plaza de España, the central transport hub, and continue to meet the local gastronomy at Mercat de l’Olivar, get acquainted with Palma’s cultural heart, the Plaza Mayor, and be fascinated by the historic Gran Hotel at Plaza de Weyler. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience the city tour of Palma de Mallorca at your own pace with a captivating audio tour on your phone.
IncludesSelf-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS) An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites, or theaters are not included. This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included No live guide or meeting point provided. After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on accessing and downloading your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well Book per device to be used, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB) This is a city tour therefore, it is wheelchair accessible, please note that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible