My Guide Website?
Palma Mallorca: Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & Tour24 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Palma de Mallorca on this scavenger hunt and walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles and interacting with the top attractions in the city.
- Explore Palma solving riddles and puzzles
- Get ready to experience Palma de Mallorca like you never have before
- Discover hidden gems and interesting facts about top sites
- See the famous Palma Cathedral, Sa Feixina Park and much more
- Take photos and put your navigation skills to the test
DescriptionGet to know Palma de Mallorca at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, and solve challenges. Work with your team or compete against them as you learn exciting facts and create memories that you won’t forget. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Discover another side to Palma de Mallorca on this fun tour. Walk around and explore this vibrant city. Be sure to take photos of the Palma Cathedral and the beautiful Sa Feixina Park. Scavenger hunts are great as an everyday activity, for bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthday parties, or team-building events. Start your tour from the much-photographed Train to Sóller! Visit Plaza España a central point of Mallorca, even the Plaza Mayor will give you a taste of history as its multiple uses show the long life of this place. Take a photo at the Church of Saint Eulalia one of the oldest Catholic churches in Mallorca, and let yourself get lost in The San Francisco de Palma perhaps a unique church interior architecture. Visit the church of Monti Sion, one of the oldest churches in the city. You will also pass by the Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, a symbol of the sunny seaside city. Admire La Plaza de la Reina, it is one of the most important and most visited squares in the lower part of Palms. The Palma de Majorca guildhall with its unique style will captivate you and your camera! See, walk, and relax at Parc de Sa Feixina for one last photo after this unique tour!
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€5.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today